Vision Mission & Objectives - College of Administrative Sciences
College Vision, Mission & Objectives
A leading educational institution in business management, knowledge creation, and community service.
To prepare academically and professionally qualified graduates in business management disciplines and achieve excellence in scientific research and community service in alignment with the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
College Strategic Objectives
The college's operational objectives are distributed in line with the four strategic axes of the university's objectives: Firstly / Sustainable Institutional Environment :
1. Develop an organisational and educational environment supporting growth and fostering a sense of belonging.
Secondly / Distinguished Education and Learning Environment :
1. Enhance academic programmes with adherence to the guideline and NCAA quality standards.
2. Improve the educational environment to stimulate excellence and build resilience.
Third /Outstanding Scientific Research :
1. Strengthen research output in problem-solving, addressing the current needs, and changing demands in both the public and private sectors.
2. Encourage new research studies to enhance performance efficiency and overcome workplace managerial challenges.
Fourthly /Active Community Partnership :
1. Forge practical strategic partnerships that enable the college to fulfil its social responsibilities.
2. Develop partnerships and offer consultative support to local businesses in Najran province.