Student Activities Unit - College of Administrative Sciences
Unit of Student activities
Specification of Tasks
- Coordinating with NU Deanship of Student Affairs regarding activities and their plans.
- Receiving and supervising the budgets and advance payments of activities.
- Setting the plan of student activities for the academic year and suggesting the required budget.
- Supervising, organizing, and participating in extra-curricula activities.
- Preparing a semester report of activities and submitting it to the administration of College.
- Choosing the representatives of student activities and organizing their programs, e.g. lectures, symposia, ...etc.
- Supervising the celebration of the College's occasions related to student activities.
- Any other assignments by the College's administration.