Excellence in the service and following-up the College's graduates.
Building and consolidating communication with graduates and community to employee graduates and meet the labor market's needs.
- Consolidating communication and strengthening relations with graduates to build cooperation with the College.
- Effective communication with government and national bodies related to the outputs of College in a way that serves the graduates occupational future.
- Participating in preparing graduates to the labor market.
- Helping graduates ensure job opportunities that match their specializations.
- Guiding graduates who desire to pursue their higher studies.
- Using graduates' experience in developing academic plans according to the needs of the labor market.