1. An accountant in any institutions or one of the public authorities and ministries.
2. An administrative or cost accountant in one of the industrial and commercial firms.
3. An internal audit or comptroller in a commercial institution or one of the public authorities and ministries.
4. A financial analyst in an institution, corporate business, and financial markets.
5. A supervisor of planning budgeting and performance evaluation.
6. A supervisor of purchases and stores.
7. An employee in corporate business, banks, and insurance companies.
8. A supervisor of accounting information systems.
9. An independent public accountant after acquiring the required experience.