Unit of Supporting Services and Maintenance
Specification of Tasks
- Following-up maintenance operations in the different units of College.
- Following-up daily cleanness and proactive operations.
- Supervising internal maintenance operations, including electricity, plumbing, keys, and locks.
- Reporting to the director of the required maintenance operations for all facilities of College.
- Coordinating with NU Public Administration of Maintenance concerning the College.
- Supervising preparing rooms dedicated to courses and symposia at the College.
- Supervising organizing the operations of loading, and transference in coordination with the College's deposit administration.
- Coordinating with Department of Security and Safety concerning safety issues.
- Supervising the public services at the College.