Dean Secretariat - College of Administrative Sciences
Specification of Tasks
- Organizing timing of the meetings, preparing the meeting room, and informing the employees.
- Receiving reviewers and visitors and regulating their meetings with the Dean.
- Displaying the daily post to the Dean.
- Organizing the Dean's files and papers.
- Writing and printing the Dean's letters and messages and following-up sending.
- Reporting oral, phone, and written messages from the Dean to the College's employees on time.
- Informing the scientific departments and administrative units of the Dean's instructions.
- Booking and following-up work travel of the Dean.
- All assignments by the Dean.