Attaining a prominent and distinctive position in the quality and excellence of academic programs, scientific research and community partnership among similar colleges majoring in administrative fields at the local, regional and international level.
Providing scientific and practical knowledge in the fields of administrative and financial areas, and improving students' intellectual skills by providing all services relating to research and academic matters and by designing study programs which are consistent with the mission of Najran University within the basis of Islamic values.
Strategic Objectives of the College:
1. First Goal: Improving the educational process and its outcomes to attain excellence and leadership.
A. The first strategic objective: Developing the college academic programs.
B. The second strategic objective: Establishing an effective system of learning resources and methods of teaching.
C. the third strategic objective: Developing the infrastructure of work environment.
2. Second Goal: Establishing a comprehensive program for graduate studies and scientific research.
A. The first strategic objective: Establishing graduate studies and scientific research that meet the community needs and the requirements of the labor market.
3. Third Goal: Promoting and developing college administrative structures in the light of the college accreditation standards.
A. The first strategic objective: the development of the organizational structure of the college
B. The second strategic objective: Advancing the efficiency of the college administrators
4. Fourth Goal: Supporting and improving students services and activities
A. The first strategic objective: Improving the process of academic advising
B - The second strategic objective: improving the content of the services offered to students
5. Fifth Goal: Activating the relationship between the college and the community in order to meet the needs of the latter.
A. The first strategic objective: Activating and developing cooperative training programs
B - The second strategic objective: Reinforcing the cooperation between the college and the institution of civil society
C. The third strategic objective: Developing partnership and twinning at the local, regional and global levels.